Reed Social Care are looking to recruit a General Manager to lead a superb, luxury service and drive high-quality care, hospitality and support in an exceptional environment. The post-holder will manage all aspects of the service including financial, operational and leadership; they will optimise profitability and the financial return and provide the highest quality of care and services to our residents.
Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire (Travel required to other sites for assessments and other work related business)
Salary: £65,000 – 70,000 plus annual bonus
Hours: 40 hours a week
- 28 days annul leave plus bank holidays
- Pensions – sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- In-house learning and development offered, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
- Excellent knowledge of CQC and CQC Compliance
- A strong background of achieving a ‘good’ rating or higher in all areas of a CQC inspection
- Previous experience managing nursing care home in excess of 50 beds
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Recruitment and staff development
- Care, hospitality and private facing income management.
- Meeting targets related to budget, care and facilities income, occupation and arrears
- Experience of effective budget management
- Demonstrable understanding of the key business activities associated with leading a care home.
- Be highly organised and able to work to conflicting and challenging deadlines
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please apply/send me a copy of your updated CV.