A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a General Assistant to work for a highly respected and well established Care Home in Padgate, Warrington. This role will be available on a temporary basis, working 20 hours per week.
What’s my role?
- General cleaning duties in the communal areas, and service user bedrooms.
- Assist in the washing and cleaning of utensils, crockery and kitchen etc.
- Assist in operating washing, drying and ironing facilities within the laundry.
- Enable residents to achieve their potential independence by undertaking simple tasks of personal care e.g. assisting mobility and assisting with breakfast.
What skills do I need?
• Previous experience working within a similar environment, ideally in a care home setting
Ability to work within health & safety guidelines,
• Flexibility to work on a rota basis (You will work 4 x5hr shifts covering 7 days, either 8am-1pm, 1pm-6pm)
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Please apply now if this opportunity is of interest to you.