Job Title: Gas Assessor
Pay rate: From £35,000 ( dependant on experience and qualifications )
Hours: Full time 37 hours pw
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great Education Establishment on an exciting new role in the Kent area.
Starting immediately, they are looking for an outstanding Gas Assessor to join them on a permanent basis.
The site offers a wide range of accredited qualifications across Construction subjects for for all ages . They established from 2012 and have provided level1-4 qualifications including NVQs to those who are retaining or improving skills within their specialist area.
· To assess Gas students from all levels
· To act as a personal tutor and provide a outstanding learning environment for students
·To participate in team meetings, reviews planning if required
·To work as part of a team
·To maintain student records of attendance and progress
·To promote equality and diversity
· You will be working with adult learners
What you will need:
·Recognised qualification in Gas
· To hold a recognised Assessors Qualification
· Experience delivering supporting Levels 1-3
· Commitment to self-development
· Experience with health and safety within the subject area
· A recognised teaching qualification ( Not essential )
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.