- Role: Games Design Lecturer
- Location: East London
- Permanent positions PT and FT available
- Salary: TBC
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the East London area.
Starting as soon as possible the college are looking for a Games Design Lecturers to join them on a permanent basis!
- FT or PT
- Start ASAP
Technical skills - essential
- Unity for 3D game production
- 3D Modelling and texturing – Blender
- Drawing and 2D Art skills
- Experience with Photoshop - concept art/textures for games
- Game design industry planning and research skills
What you will need:
- Enthusiastic individual who specialises in Game Development and Programming
- The successful candidate must be able to evidence an understanding of maths and logical thinking, as well as the fundamentals of computer science and programming.
- The successful applicant will possess the ability to deliver high quality classes, with high expectations, that enthuse and inspire learners to achieve the best possible outcomes in preparation for a career in the Games, Animation or VFX industries.
- Applicants will have industry experience, preferably in a studio environment, and could be new to teaching or have a proven track record in education
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.