Reed Accountancy are delighted to be exclusively engaged with a rapidly growing Investment Management Company in search of a Fund Accountant. My client is experiencing a huge period of growth even during Covid-19 and are proud to say that they have not furloughed or made anyone redundant during these difficult times.
- Higher level of accuracy in preparation of Daily/Weekly net asset valuations
- Preparation and checking of contract notes and Form B’s prepared by Trainee Fund Accountant
- Preparation of cost sheets in custodian’s format at month end and year end
- Preparation, calculation and distribution of vouchers along with payment instructions
- Placement of bank transfers and foreign exchange payments as required
- Main point of contact for clients and shareholders
- Investment Management Fee calculations
- Settlement of trades and ability to tackle low level trading issues
- Preparation of rebates and trail commission workings for payment to third parties
- Preparation of fund’s general ledgers
- Verification of Investors
As mentioned, this is a new role which is ideally suited to candidates who have at least 2 years in an Accounting role. On offer, is a fantastic work environment, highly competitive salary and the opportunity to add real value to the company.
If you are going through you Accountancy exams the organisation can help support you financially, provide study leave and offer other great benefits.
If you would be interest to learn more about my client and the position on offer, please contact Chris Jones directly - email@example.com