We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivational Tutor to coach, train and develop young people and adults to meet their full potential in life.
• You will be delivering training and support to our learners at our Hull & Barton offices as well as other outreach venues within the local community. Therefore due to the nature of the role you will ideally possess a current full driving license and access to a vehicle.
• You will ensure learners are supported to achieve their learning aims.
• You will inspire our learners, mentor them and prepare them for the world of work and give them skills for life.
We are looking for a positive and confident individual with strong communication, team working and leadership skills that can motivate and get the best out of people. You will operate in a dynamic environment in which embracing change and challenges with a positive attitude will be an essential characteristic.
- GCSEs in English Language and Maths at a minimum of Grade C or equivalent qualifications. You must be prepared to undertake training to attain high levels
- Initial teaching qualification - PTTLLS, AET or similar. A-Levels or higher level in English Language and Maths and/or evidence of a study at degree level.
If interested please apply now. However if you have some questions regarding the position please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call on 0115 988 8864