|Location: PRESTON, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3045685|
We are calling for experienced, innovative and engaging educators to take up full and/or part time hours for imminent and future roles in Maths and English Functional Skills.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate the below:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification
• Experience teaching Maths or English
• A Level 3 or above qualification in Maths or English
• The ability to engage and support reluctant learners from vocational subject areas
• Dive and own a Car
If this applies to you then call Abigail Hirstle – 0161 817 2682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
110.00 - 110.00 GBP Per Hour
RUISLIP COMMON, MIDDLESEXRead more
23323.00 - 28495.00 GBP Per Annum
WERRINGTON, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
25.00 - 27.00 GBP Per Hour
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
23547.00 - 34934.00 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
21.5 - 24 GBP Per Hour
ASHFORD, MIDDLESEXRead more