Do you want to work with a leading bank?
Do you have excellent Customer Service skills?
Are you immediately available and able to commit to 8 weeks of work?
If the answer to these questions is yes, please read on!
My client, a successful building society based in Bristol City Centre are looking for a full time Customer Service Assistant to join their team on a 6 - 8 week temporary basis to commence immediately. The purpose of the role is to help customers save money and have the home they desire by anticipating their changing needs and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00, Saturdays 09:00 to 13:00 on a rota basis
Pay rate: £9 per hour up to 35 hours, and then time and half over 35 hours
Main duties include:
• Deliver exceptional customer service in branch and over the phone
• Maintain basic knowledge of financial products and services with the opportunity to gain financial qualifications – training provided
• Complete customer security and identification checks prior to discussing and disclosing confidential information
• Provide a friendly, efficient and accurate counter service to all customers making cash deposits and withdrawals, setting up standing orders and regularly balancing the till
• Assist customers looking to open and close accounts or make transfers
• Facilitating in depth conversations to gain a thorough understanding of customer finances, recognising opportunities to discuss appropriate solutions
• Diarise product renewal dates and make outbound, follow up calls to customers to discuss available products
• Refer customers that have wider financial needs such as Mortgages, Home or Life Insurance to accredited colleagues
• Complete administration tasks including booking appointments, maintaining customer records, scanning and letter writing
Ideal candidates should:
• Be experienced in working with customers delivering exceptional service
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Have a good level of numeracy to conduct cash transactions
• Be resilient and able to handle challenging customers
• Be friendly and approachable
• Be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office or other in-house computer systems, and in mobile technology to assist customers with online self-service
• Ideally educated to GCSE level including Maths and English
Benefits of working with REED include holiday pay, weekly payroll, a rewards scheme and much more. If this sounds like your ideal role, please send a covering letter and up to date CV to Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org, or click to apply now!