REED Engineering are proud to support our specialist client in their search for Front End Engineer on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will provide Technical support to the Front End Engineering team assisting understanding and defining methods of supporting processes that meet and deliver customer requirements for build.
- Review customer data packs and define build processes required.
- Highlight problem areas of build and escalate.
- Be the technical lead for data pack interrogation.
- Respond to production and customer technical queries.
- Provide engineering support for others Front End processes.
- Recommend tooling requirements pre build.
- Interacting with and liaising with customers internally and externally.
- Reviewing concessions / emails / engineering change notes.
- Reviewing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Reviewing and verifying changes to relevant processes and procedures.
- Support Technical PO review.
- Review PCB’s using CAD and Gerber generation software tools.
- Risk review and mitigation.
- Qualification or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Industry relevant certifications are desirable e.g. IPC.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Improvement tools and techniques.
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and CAD and Gerber generation software experience.
- Good component knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work effectively to deadlines.
- Proactive and flexible approach
All applicants will need to be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to obtain SC clearance.