|Location: WHETSTONE, LEICESTERSHIRE||Salary: 17000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 days ago||Reference: 3113392|
This employer has recently been awarded best Customer Service in the WORLD! They are now looking for a Front Desk receptionist who can handle a busy switchboard and meet and greet customers and VIPs whilst maintaining the professional image of the organisation as you will be the face of their global brand on the front desk.
Are you an experienced front of house Receptionist who is capable of managing a busy switchboard and carrying out general office administrative tasks?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a company who is a global leader in their industry?
If so, please read on for information about this 12 month Fixed Term Contract for a Front Desk Receptionist covering Maternity leave...
Sitting at the front desk, you will be responsible for answering visitor's inquiries about the organisation and products/services, directing visitors to their destination, sorting and handing out mail, answering all incoming calls on multi-line telephones/switchboard within the company's 6 ring answer policy and directing those calls efficiently and professionally. There will also be some general office admin, filing, company vehicle data entry and up keep, general data entry and a variety of other office tasks.
• To communicate efficiently and express your ideas clearly and confidently at all levels verbally, in print and via the telephone
• Teamwork, ability to work confidently within a group and on own initiative
• Time Management, ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and working to deadlines
• Drive and determination to get things done, make things happen and continually looking for better ways of doing things
• Analysing and Investigating, ability to gather information systematically to establish facts and principles for problem solving
• Commercial Awareness, ability to understand the commercial realities affecting the organisation
• Flexibility, ability to adapt successfully to changing situations and environments
• Initiative and Self-Motivation, ability to act on initiative, identify opportunities and be proactive in putting forward ideas & solutions
• Capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Quality focused
• Honest, reliable, trustworthy, good time keeper
• Ability to be professional, cheerful, co-operative at all times
• Ability to be motivated and customer focused
• Ability to be detailed and meticulous
15500 - 15500 GBP Per Annum
BOURTON-ON-THE-WATER, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
17000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
8.00 - 8.00 GBP Per Hour
WOKINGHAM, BERKSHIRERead more
16000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more