Our prestigious client works in the printing industry and expands its existing operation in Budapest. The main purpose of the Supply Chain Project Coordinator will work as a member of a team to deploy technical equipments and/or take over management of existing devices for new and existing customers.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
• Assist Project Manager (PM) in all phases of Implementation.
• Manage Service Requests and exceptions.
• Place orders and monitor orders/shipments to ensure delivery according to project schedule.
• Manage customer return orders as well as pickup & disposal of old devices.
• Work with internal supply chain personnel, transportation carriers, disposal partners, and installation partners to coordinate service delivery, gather data, and resolve issues.
• Work with customer personnel/Installation Partner on gathering data for existing assets, confirm deliveries, and other general assistance as directed by PM.
• Track detailed order-to-invoice & returns data for all equipment shipped/returned/ disposed, as required invoicing customer, managing inventory, and reporting daily project status.
• Proactively support the PM in identifying and reconciling inventory discrepancies.
• Escalate issues promptly and proactively work with stakeholders to avoid/mitigate future issues.
• Document all meeting data as appropriate; provide regular status reports to all team members, client, and internal management as directed by the PM.
• Provide accurate and timely information to management on the performance measurement, quality assurance, and customer satisfaction areas of the project (e.g. delivery timeliness)
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• 2+years experience preferred in hardware deployments, order management and logistics
• Demonstrated experience in managing a project scope and resources
• Strong English and French language knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• PMP certification preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools: Excel, MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
• Strong Excel skills particularly important (writing formulas, pivot tables, data reconciliation)
Apply directly to Vivien Lakatos – Research Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 521
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.