Are you able to speak French fluently? Experience in Social Media Marketing? Want to join an exciting company that is growing in size and venturing into different markets within Europe? Then carry on reading as I am currently representing a client in Central Bath that is looking for a French Audience Developer to manage the social media platforms of their French channel which is set to launch soon!
You will be a part of a brilliant team of Audience Developers that will be doing the same in other channels, this opportunity is very exciting due to where this company seems to be heading - the chance to grow and develop with the company and learn from experts within the field!
What are the day to day duties like?
- Tasked with publishing engaging content to social media platforms that will increase audience engagement
- Publish videos onto social media platforms
- Manage social media profiles along with other team members
- Study and analyse the performance of the French channel across all media channels
- Implement changes to increase the performance and maximize engagement
- Research new content ideas
- Answer any questions that come through social media platforms
- Use initiative to form social media and PR strategies such as producing content and managing audiences
What is advantageous for this role?
- Fluency in French is mandatory however other language skills advantageous
- A degree in Social Media Management
- Knowledge in managing Social Media platforms
- Knowledge in content creation
- History of reviewing data and implementing changes to improve performance
- Photoshop/Video editing experience
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks holiday with bank holidays
- The best tech and equipment to work with
- Modern Office
- 50% Discount at the company
- Sociable work events
- A close knit positive team and fantastic working environment
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a company that is on the way up, and looking for enthusiastic and driven people to grow and develop.
If you are fluent in French, and would like to be considered for the position - hit the apply button below!