|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 18500.00 - 18500.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 27 days ago||Reference: 3101905|
In order to be considered for the role you must speak fluent French as well as have previous experience working in a Customer Service based role. Majority of calls and emails will be in English with a small percentage in French.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Hours vary between 06:00 - 22:00. 5 days a week. Flexibility required as hours could change to suit the needs of the business.
• Fluent in a number of languages, both written and verbal, with French & English being essential.
• Excellent PC knowledge – Excel, Word, email
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Logical thinking
• Good organisation and administration skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
• Ability to liaise at all levels using tact and diplomacy
• Customer focused
• Team player
• Enthusiastic with positive “can do” approach
• Work well during times of pressure
• Calm nature – even temperament
• Constantly seeks opportunities to improve processes, procedures and relationships.
• Understanding nature and priority of customer’s issue through effective questioning and listening skills.
• Taking ownership for resolving queries and complaints raised by the client
• Monitoring the progress of “open” calls and keeping the client informed of developments.
• Ensuring completion of jobs to customer expectations – both time and quality
• Preparing and submitting reports and other statistical information for the client
• Liaising with suppliers.
• Building and developing relationships with other Help Desk colleagues
• Taking the opportunity to delight our clients at every interaction
• To work in partnership with the Team Leaders to deliver against a variety of business KPI’s
• Provide excellent customer service to meet the expectations and requirements of both internal and external clients.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
• Answer and handle incoming telephone calls in a professional manner and in accordance with guidelines.
• Respond to emails within given guidelines/timeframes.
• Adopt a flexible approach and be capable of moving between clients to meet customer demand as and when required, often at short notice.
• To maintain and deliver against individual and department targets as set within your 121
This role is to start ASAP so you must be available to interview immediately and be able to commit to the full length of this assignment.
8.10 - 9.25 GBP Per Hour
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
23000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
28000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
18500.00 - 18500.00 GBP Per Annum
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more