|Location: PARK ROYAL, LONDON||Salary: 25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3107380|
Main duties of the role will be:
* Assist with Direct Debit process.
* To liaise with USA offices re joint customer accounts.
* To enforce the Group Credit Control Policy.
* Debt Collection – responsible for collecting money for invoices from the Company’s credit customers within the agreed credit terms.
* Recording of Lodgements – responsible for the allocation of monies received being recorded and allocated correctly at all levels and in a timely manner on the Excel-based Cashbook and in the accounting system.
* Updating of invoices – responsible for all sales invoices being updated on the accounting package and that operations are invoiced correctly.
* Raising Interest and Administration charge invoices.
* Monthly statement runs – responsible for customer statement runs.
* Filing – responsible for the filing of lodgement documents and customer files.
* Customer Queries – liaising with customers to ensure that all enquiries are handled in a professional and timely manner.
* Credit Control Meetings – Able to report to Credit Control Manager on a weekly/monthly basis.
* Litigation Action – have the ability to decide in a timely fashion which customers need litigation taken and pass to the Enforcement Manager.
* End of Month – ensure the Debtors’ ledgers are closed off on time each month.
* Assist the accounts and operations teams with queries, project work.
* Recording of Customer Queries – in the accounting system file.
* Daily Banking – updating cash books, preparing the cash and cheques for the bank, bank run, month end reconciliation.
* Set up new clients on Direct Debit and process monthly submissions.
* Ensure that balance per cash books are agreed to MoveWare on a daily basis.
* Record and archive documents on a timely basis.
* Provide support and work as a team player.
* Ensure confidentiality of customers’ bank and credit card details.
* Attend any training and other courses that the Company nominates you to attend.
* Timely collection via credit cards on web-based system.
* Compliance with policy on credit approval and account opening.
* Ensure compliance with all HR policies and procedures, and all other policies and procedures in place.
* Adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
Some of the key skills and attributes my client is looking for are:
* Computer literate, Word and Excel (‘V’ Look Ups & Pivot Tables).
* Must be able to work unsupervised.
* Excellent communication skills across all levels.
* French speaking is highly Desirable.
* Time management skills and flexibility essential.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* A minimum of 5 years’ credit control experience.
* Proven ability to manage ledgers with more than 700 customers.
23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
RICHMOND, SURREYRead more
27000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
PUTNEY, LONDONRead more
24000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
CIRENCESTER, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
24000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
NORTH SHIELDS, TYNE AND WEARRead more
22000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMDEN TOWN, LONDONRead more