|Location: YATTON, AVON||Salary: 20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3106779|
Are you fluent in french and willing to learn a new skill, this could be an amazing opportunity for you!
This role requires you to be fluent in french and have good customer service skills. You will have training on the job so do not worry if you do not have any credit control experience.
You will be working for a large, growing organisation with many opportunities for progression and personal development.
A permanent, full time role, salary: £20,000 - £25,000 in Yatton.
Do not miss this opportunity!
• Process and collect payments in conjunction with relevant managers
• Liaise with staff regarding effective methods of credit control for each client and circumstance
• Contact clients to ensure that any overdue invoices are paid whilst maintaining strong client relationships
• Initiate and maintain quality contracts with customers
• Escalate problem accounts in a timely manner
• Prepare weekly credit control report
• Prepare monthly KPI report
• Assist with the preparation of delayed payment terms spreadsheet
• Assist with the preparation of cash flow forecasts by reflecting payment expectations in the cash forecasts
• Account reconciliations and query resolution
• Setting up new accounts on the sales ledger
• Issuing statements and copy invoices
Credit Control experience desirable but not essential.
Willingness to learn and progress in the role.
If interested please apply online ASAP
Do not delay, this is a great opportunity and not to be missed.
Alternatively you can email me your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
RICHMOND, SURREYRead more
25000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
PICCADILLY, LONDONRead more
19000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
23000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more