My fabulous client is currently searching for a candidate who is fluent in French and/or Spanish on a permanent, part time basis - 3 full days a week.
My client is an excellent, growing business based in the Aston area who are looking to add to their international customer service team.
This team is extremely diverse as you would expect. The staff are of different nationalities and backgrounds and it is truly a work family.
The main purpose of this particular role is to deliver the highest quality of customer service to customers after a sale has been completed.
You will assist in ensuring products arrive on time and safely, and manage any incidents and take corrective actions to ensure any problem is resolved.
Salary = £20,000 pro rata starting salary.
Benefits = Free parking, bonus scheme, pension contribution, 25 days holiday, dress down days,
Hours = Part time, 9-5pm, Wed,Thurs & Friday
- Taking inbound phone calls
- Logging calls on the system using concise notes
- Processing replacement orders
- Following correct procedure to ensure replacement can be made
- Arranges return collections
- Track deliveries with courier
- Working as a team to reduce incident numbers
- Managing email inbox as part of the team
The ideal candidate:
- Must be fluent both written and verbally in English and French and/or Spanish
- If you can speak the three languages then you will be a highly desirable candidate
- Ideally telephone based customer service experience, but will consider otherwise
- GCSE Grade C or higher in English and Maths
Does this sound like a role that would be perfect for you?
If so then please do not wait around and apply today!