Freight Forwarding clerk
Full time, permanent
£25,000 to £29,000
Mon to Fri, 8am to 530pm
Are you an experienced Freight forwarder with working knowledge of Imports and Customs entries and would like to join a forward-thinking company that are setting themselves apart from the competition and encouraging a modern, exciting, and challenging work environment?
What is involved?
• Customs entries
• Customer service via phone and email
• Ensuring high levels of accuracy with work
• Communication with internal departments
• Data input
• Use of Shipping booking systems
• You have Import experience
• You can complete full customs entries
• You work well in a team and can lead by example
• You work to tight deadlines
A starting salary between £25,000 to £29,000 + benefits
The chance to work for an owner and senior management team that genuinely care about their team
Job security, this company has grown through a challenging period through strong leadership and business development.
To be considered please apply or contact Reed Ipswich