Junior Freight Forwarding clerk
Full time, permanent
Mon to Fri, 8am to 530pm
Are you looking for a career move where you can learn new skills from experienced people while working for a family run business that are growing and taking on new clients on a regular basis?
This role will suit someone who has some office experience who is now looking to start a career in shipping.
What is involved?
Assisting Freight Forwarders with daily tasks such as:
• Customs entries
• Customer service via phone and email
• Ensuring high levels of accuracy with work
• Communication with internal departments
• Data input
• Use of Shipping booking systems
• You are driven to provide a first-class service
• You show care and attention to detail in all your work
• You want a career move with lots of development opportunities
• You work to tight deadlines
• You are willing and eager to listen and learn from senior and experienced Shipping professionals
To be considered or for more information on the package, please apply or contact Reed Ipswich