We are currently looking for a Freight Forwarder for our Aberdeen based branch. Would suit a hard working logistics/transport professional with minimum two years experience of coordinating dangerous goods and working in a busy transport/freight forwarding environment. Your hard work will be rewarded with competitive salary, holiday allowance, company pension scheme and the opportunity for career progression.
• Replies to customer/internal transport requests.
• Prepare all jobs raised to the point of invoicing.
• Take ownership of all transport requests coming through the department
• Provide clear & accurate advice to customers & also providing clear & accurate instructions to hauliers.
• To maintain a excellent costumer & haulier working relationship.
• Ensuring all collections & deliveries are passed to the relevant sub-contractors.
• Ensuring transport is available to deliver freight to the airport sheds in a timely manner.
• Reporting of any service failures from sub-contractors.