Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title: Foundation Learning Land-based & Wildlife Lecturer
Position: Part time, temporary
Salary: £18 - £22.41 per hour
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a specialist land-based College based across the North of England. They have an exciting opportunity for a Lecturer in Foundation Learning department on a part time, temporary basis.
- Is one of the top colleges in the UK, graded as ‘good’ for their teaching and ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted for their care provision and accommodation.
- They pride themselves on making all their students feel welcome and providing them with a great learning experience.
- Has Heritage Lottery Funded, Grade || listed facilities set in 120 acres of parkland including woodlands and lakes.
- The successful candidate would be responsible for all preparation, delivery and marking of Foundation Learning modules working alongside the Course Manager and reporting to the Programme Manager.
- The successful candidate will be teaching Level 1 land-based and wildlife to learners with EHCP and SEND plans to students with learning difficulties.
What you will need:
- Minimum of a Level 5 UK recognised teaching qualification
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Experience of teaching 16 – 18 years with learning difficulties
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.