Reed QSW are currently working with Cambridgeshire Council to recruiting for Fostering Social Worker – Household reviewing Team, £32 Umbrella
Brief duties/other information:
To complete annual foster carer reviews an internal investigations re allegations/standards of care issues with foster carers.
Experience in fostering social work needed (essential) , ideally experience in carrying out independent foster carer reviews ( not essential)
- Have a Qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent
- Registered with Social Work England
- Have experience working within Childrens Statutory Team
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own Continued Professional Development Fund
- 2 payment methods available: Umbrella & PAYE