Reed Health and Care are currently working with Tameside Council to help deal with the demands of the Corona Virus outbreak.
Tameside are currently looking for Qualified Social Workers to join their Fostering Service
You will support the service in the assessment, support and supervision of both kinship and mainstream foster carers.
What you'll need:
- Knowledge of the temporary approval and full assessment of connected people for children subject to carer proceedings.
-Minimum of 6 months experience within children’s social work
What you'll get:
- A manageable caseload
- Flexible working
If you have the below skills then please send over your CV to email@example.com
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service