FOSTERING SOCIAL WORKER - LANCASHIRE - £35ph!!
My Client is currently searching for a Qualified Social Worker with at least 2 years statuary experience to join their team in the Lancashire area!
The ideal candidate will be supported in a well established and welcoming team to undertake support and supervision of foster carers and gain experience in completing BAAF From F assessments. Candidates will be expected to have completed at least two years experience in a child care setting before or after qualifying as a Social Worker.
Duties will include:
· Engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
· Managing a varied and complex case load
· Write concise,fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up todate and accurate records.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!! Qualified social worker, social worker, keyworker