FOSTERING SOCIAL WORKER - 6 MONTH CONTRACT
My client is currently searching for an experienced Supervising Social Worker to join their team in the Greater Manchester/Lancashire area.
Duties will include:
• To assess the suitability of prospective family and friends carers in accordance with National Minimum Standards, Fostering Services Regulations 2011 and Special Guardianship Regulations 2016.
• To attend Family Group conferences to identify potential family members to be assessed.
• To undertake viabilities, to prepare Reg 24 assessments and combined assessments within agreed timescales.
• To attend court to present assessment reports as and when required.
• To attend legal and care planning meetings when required.
• To support and supervise carers by advising and supervising them in meeting the needs of looked after children in accordance with Fostering Regulations, NMS and Care Planning, Placement and Case Review Regulations 2010 (amended 2015).
• To ensure the Every Child Matters agenda is met for children who are looked after.
• To prepare assessment reports for the Fostering Panel and other reports as required.
Apply today or for more information get in touch on 0151 242 6428!