My client is looking for qualified social workers to work within their Fostering Team.
You will need to have experience of recruitment of prospective carers, undertaking assessment work particularly fostering assessments, supervision and support of foster carers this is an essential criteria of the role.
Main duties include:
• Supervising foster carers by making sure they fully understand the fostering task as well as the agencies policies and procedures.
• Promoting the welfare of children placed with foster carers
• Completing assessments using the mainstream fostering assessments, combined family and friends and SGO assessment work
• Attending regulate meetings and reviews on behalf of the agency within the decision process
If you have the required experience and feel this is the role for you please apply below.
Even if this role is not quite right for you, if you know any other Qualified Social Workers pass their details on to me or give my details to them, for every successful referral I receive from you, you could get up to £250 in vouchers!!!!! Kayleigh.email@example.com or 0151 242 6428
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!
Social Worker, Duty, Assessment, HCPC, Safeguarding, Children, Families, Court, care plans, multi-agency, young people, investigate, risk, neglect, communities, team.