At Reed Further Education, we are currently working in partnership with a College based in the Northampton area who are looking to recruit a Forestry & Arboriculture specialist teacher to join their team on a Permanent basis.
This is one of the UK's leading specialist Colleges who provide post-16, post graduate and professional development courses over a range of full time and part time plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Further Education organisation with excellent facilities and innovative teaching which make it a centre of vocational excellence. The College are willing to support an excellent candidate, with the transition from working in industry, to the Further Education sector.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a role where you will be supported to work towards a teaching qualification and make the career move into education.
The successful candidate will be offered a full time, permanent contract with a salary from £24,000 - £30,063 per annum
- Level 2 Maths and English
- Industry experience in Forestry & Arboriculture
- Willingness to complete a teaching qualification if you do not have one
- Qualifications in chainsaw use, tree feeling and rope & harness
- Passion for proving the future workforce with the knowledge and experience they need to succeed in their industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Significant subject knowledge which can be applied to a classroom setting
As a lecturer, you will be required to support full time & part time students in their chosen qualifications and will adhere to the high standards of teaching expected.
Working for this College, you will have a range of benefits including membership of the teacher's pension scheme, high street discounts, childcare vouchers, generous holiday entitlement, healthcare cash plan and more.
If you are interested in making your first move into a vocational college, or have prior experience at this level, please do apply.
Alternatively, if you do have any questions, please contact:
Reed Further Education
0115 988 88 64