Temporary Forensic Assistant, Sussex Police, Lewes HQ, £9.99 per hour
This highly desirable Administration position has just become available with Sussex Police, based in their Headquarters in Lewes.
You will be responsible for delivering professional administrative support to the Forensic Hub in line with ISO 17025 standards, and supporting the delivery of the Surrey and Sussex policing plans.
- Updating records on the case management system (supporting forensic identification specialists)
- Actioning enquiries received via phone, email, post and in person
Skills and experience required:
- Administration skills particularly the ability to input and check data with a critical level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills particularly the ability to deal courteously with enquiries, adopting a customer-focused approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of using various computer systems for administrative purposes
As one of REED's valued temporary staff, you will receive holiday pay, pension and additional benefits such as retail discounts, cash back, vouchers and much more.
By registering with REED you will receive full support from our experienced Temporaries Consultants, who will guide you through your application process from CV tips to interview prep and look after you throughout your assignment.
Please apply online or email email@example.com