|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Retail||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3101779|
Working in the Travel industry and not feeling valued?
Working for a corporate travel retailer but would like to be part of a travel loving, family owned company?
Do you care about your customers’ journey?
Then YOU are exactly who we are looking for! We are looking for a Foreign Exchange Consultant to join us in our new branch in the White Rose Centre. You will offer exceptional customer service, making each customer feel special, whilst dealing with the day to day operation of the bureau, increasing its exposure and developing new business leads with a view to achieving your individual and team sales targets.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Ensuring profitability of foreign exchange bureau by overachieving sales targets in relation to overall sales
• Generating and increasing exposure of bureau as well as developing new business leads
• Ensure all sales opportunities are maximised in foreign exchange and ancillary sales by providing exceptional customer service experience at all times
• Monitor local competition and manage rates/margins effectively on a daily basis
• Monitor stock levels of foreign currency and travellers cheques and ensure that minimum quantities are maintained
• Perform administrative duties including checking invoices and forwarding onto client, collecting balance payments and verifying client ticket details
• Responsibility for security of the bureau as well as accurate cash reconciliation and banking
• Willingness to participate in training appropriate to own development
• Retail/direct sales experience, working to sales targets with a proven sales record
• Experience of working with foreign exchange or similar financial service background
• Extensive cash handling experience with experience and knowledge of accurate cash reconciliation and banking procedures
• Excellent communication and customer service experience
• Ability to work towards individual and team sales targets
• Enthusiasm and positive attitude
• Competitive salary and uncapped commission
• Generous holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
• Pension and healthcare benefits
• Discounted holidays for yourself, friends & family
• Exciting educational opportunities
If you have what it takes, please apply now with an updated CV!
19000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WALTHAMSTOW, LONDONRead more
19000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
MARYLEBONE, LONDONRead more
19000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
PARK TOWN, OXFORDSHIRERead more
19000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
COVENT GARDEN, LONDONRead more
17000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LONGWELL GREEN, AVONRead more