Reed Education are pleased to be working with a Stafford school who are seeking a part-time teacher of Food Technology from September 2020 for at least three months
Working for 3.5 days each week, this role is ideal for a specialist Food Technology teacher who is looking for the commitment of having the same school to go to, but the flexibility of part time hours.
- A well reputed High school, who take pride in offering a balanced education combining academic skills with each student’s own strengths
- A conscientious school who encourage a creative environment, allowing students to use their imagination and flair
- An Ofsted ‘Good’ school with steady leadership and strong links between school, students and parents.
- As a teacher of Food Technology, you will be teaching students from Year 7 – Year 11
- You will be supporting GCSE students in their chosen subject as they near their exams, and so strong subject knowledge and a supportive approach will be key.
- You will be responsible for helping students start their next year of the course, and so will be expected to plan and mark as you go, in addition to assessing students’ progress and working with staff and students to ensure an inclusive and diverse course is delivered.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive levels of pay that reflect your experience.
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant with 12 years’ experience who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
Our registration process is clear and straight forward, and in light of the current situation has been made completely remote so that you can enjoy a risk-free registration, leaving us to work in the background and make sure you are ready when the schools are.
To get in touch and find out more, apply now to Claire Seeley at Reed Education.