|Location: GUILDFORD, SURREY||Salary: 23500.00 - 35500.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3112812|
The School is a specialist residential and day school/6th form college for children and young people with high functioning Autistic Spectrum Disorders. They are committed to providing the highest level of education and care in a safe, positive environment that enables each individual to achieve their maximum potential.
The focus of the whole school approach is in three core areas: education, independence and inclusion. Based on these core areas the school provides individual, child-centred programmes which recognise individual abilities and strengths and help students to reach their full potential.
Food Technology Teacher - experience of teaching up to GCSE standard.
- Salary negotiable, dependent on experience and qualifications.
- We are looking for teachers who are adaptable and resilient
- Have a desire to develop the requisite knowledge
- Skills to work with very individual young people.
- The school hours are generally from 8:15am – 4pm but some flexibility may be needed
- On site staff parking available.
You will be expected to take an active role in the planning, marking and day to day teaching of the classes, with support from existing staff, curriculums, resources and lesson plans.
Applications from all sectors and career stages, including newly qualified teachers and primary trained teachers are welcome, as successful applicants will have access to appropriate training and support.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teaching Status
• Knowledge of the UK curriculum covering Food Technology
• The ability to create an outstanding learning and teaching environment for students, including disabled students and students from underrepresented groups
• Knowledge of the National Curriculum and appropriate interventions for students to achieve success
• Strong ICT Skills
• Experience working within the SEN Secondary School sector is desired
• Ability to work as a part of a team, with excellent time management
22000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
RAINHAM, KENTRead more
28000 - 39000 GBP Per Annum
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more
22917.00 - 37000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA X, ESSEXRead more
22500 - 36500 GBP Per Annum
PLYMOUTH, DEVONRead more
110.00 - 120.00 GBP Per Hour
SCUNTHORPE, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more