We are currently recruiting for a Fast Food Store Manager.
Our client is going through a substantial growth period and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor.
This exciting opportunity to join the team as a Store Manager, will initially be based at the head office in North Kent, however after training at the global head office in the Far East, you will be based at your own branch in Central London.
The Role has the opportunity to move on to becoming the Area Manager as the company continues to grow.
As a Store Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus on your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as a Store Manager:
• Lead a team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
• Experience of managing a fast food store
• Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
• Make commercial decisions that benefit the store
• Manage the performance of the staff
• Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
• Operationally strong with a focus on delivery and productivity
• Induct and train a team to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
• Ensuring Health & Safety, Food safety and also hygiene procedures & standards are followed by our standard operation procedure
Our client has a starting salary between £25-33k and of course the potential to become the area manager.