Are you experienced within the Beverage Industry with a background in management seeking a new opportunity? Look no further!
We are looking for an experienced Beverage Manager to join our clients management team in Ipswich.
Our client is a growing independent business with venues in Ipswich and Colchester known for their vibrant atmosphere, huge range of quality beers and a passionate focus on smoked barbecue meats and burgers using local produce at the heart of everything they do.
Having an excellent reputation for hosting Taster Evenings, as well as private functions and corporate team days.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Creating and maintaining a beverage program suited to the venue’s unique selling points, market trends and existing supplier agreements
• Work closely with the promotions team to highlight exciting new products
• Assist in creating effective staff schedules
• Support a strong gross profit margin with disciplined stock control and ordering
• Host taster evenings and work closely with the kitchen to develop food and beverage pairings
• Develop and manage staff training that enhances the beverage program
• Support the general manager with the purpose of improving the running of the venue and upkeep of the building
• Follow all aspects of health and safety and licensing conditions
• Undertake daily accounting duties that help ensure the security of all money in and money out of the venue
• Deal with customer enquiries and bookings
• Liaise with suppliers and contractors
We’re looking for:
· Beverage Management minimum 2 years’ experience
· A strong motivator and team leader
· The highest attention to detail
· Have excellent organisational skills with clear, distinct briefing and delegation skills
As part of the Management Team you will be expected to work five days out of seven, the hours will be mainly evenings and weekends and it will be in a fast-paced environment.
In return we can offer you a competitive management package with a bonus scheme and a 25% discount for yourself in all our venues. Interested? Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively apply online.