German Speaking Accounts Payable Specialist, Uxbridge, £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
A fantastic global business based in Uxbridge have an urgent requirement for a German Speaking Accounts Payable Specialist to join their busy finance team.
Due to a period of growth this business are looking for a German Speaking Accounts Payable Specialist to be responsible for the EMEA supplier payable accounts.
Duties will include:
- Processing invoices using SAP
- Send out invoices for approval
- Processing purchase order and non-purchase order invoices
- Management of parked invoices
- Chasing invoices pending approval
- Reviewing blocked invoices
- Allocating payments
- Dealing with queries from vendors
- Management of supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with queries relating to reconciliation of AP sub-ledgers to GL
What you will need to be successful
To be successful in this role you will need to be fluent in German (written and verbal), have previous experience of Accounts Payable, have a good understanding of SAP and have a proficient level of Microsoft Excel (V look ups & Pivot tables). You will need to be a confident proactive communicator capable of managing a fluctuating work load.
What you will receive in return
If successful, in addition to working for a well-established supportive business you will receive:
- Study support for ACCA or CIMA
- A strong training structure
- A modern office environment
- Local and regular public transport links