|Location: ABBEYMEAD, GLOUCESTERSHIRE||Salary: 32618.00 - 32618.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3108007|
Salary: £32618 per annum plus extensive benefits
Hours: 7.30am-4pm, 1.50pm-9.50pm alternate shifts
Are you an experienced in directly overseeing the flow of work through a shop floor environment?
Have you the ability and knowledge to use LEAN principles in ensuring plant and people are utilised to ensure maximum output, supplying to plan?
Based in Gloucester, within the aerospace industry, aircraft landing and braking systems are produced. The life-cycle is followed through, from design, manufacture and support, enabling world-leader class status.
Main duties of the job
• Directly ensure smooth flow of work through the shop floor
• Supplying to plan
• Utilise plant and people using LEAN techniques
• Enhance employee performance and team morale (8-16 personnel)
• Minimise rejects and waste
• Control of WIP
Experience and skills required
• Relevant mechanical engineering background ideally within aerospace or automotive
• LEAN manufacture experience
• Six Sigma / Green Belt level qualified
• Ability to understand and action change based on KPIs
• PC literate
• Suitable mechanical qualification and/or apprenticeship
Benefits: The company offers private healthcare scheme, cycle to work vouchers, company performance related bonus, pension 4% contribution, For full details please contact Richard Burgess at REED Engineering on 0117 317 8000 / 07906 165395 or email richard.burgess@reedglobal.
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your current CV.
£100 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
18000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
BASILDON, ESSEXRead more
34000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
ASHBY-DE-LA-ZOUCH, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
ILKESTON, DERBYSHIRERead more
28000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
30000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum
THURROCK, ESSEXRead more