REED Accountancy are working with an amazing returning client based on the outskirts of Reading who are looking for a Project Accountant with expertise to work on a re-implementation/redesign of the Fixed Assets Register.
The ideal candidate will have experience within Projects and Fixed Assets in order to create, design and implement a solution and also have the ability to liaise with other departments effectively.
Responsibilities to include:
- Identify and document the requirements for asset module including recording of significant capital projects with different components, depreciation forecast and report both from a forecasting and budgeting perspective
- Review existing fixed asset register, how it is being used, including quality of reporting and data
- Work with developers to implement new design and build the new system or if not required, implement improvements to ensure current system caters for all needs
- Review processes and procedures, consulting with relevant stakeholders where necessary
- Redesign processes and update relevant notes
- Assist with any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Financial Controller and Group Financial Accountant.
You will be either a fully/part qualified accountant and most importantly would have worked within a similar role in the past and also with (ideally) agresso. Furthermore, the role requires an immediate/short-notice candidate who is keen to implement improvements for the future good of the company.