|Location: HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 22000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3072135|
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a friendly and welcoming team in a highly reputable company in Hatfield. This job offers progression, training and flexibility, on top of free parking and many more benefits.
If you feel that you meet the job requirements below, please apply!
Alternatively, if you would like some more information on this role, please give me a call on 01727 731960 or email me Lauren.Parker@reedglobal.com
Your main duties will be-
Responsibility for all aspects of administration and reconciliation of fixed assets, assist with the fixed asset budget and forecast preparation and various aspects of fixed assets reporting.
- Maintenance of the Lease Assets Register, assist with lease planning and various aspects of lease reporting.
- Setting up and maintaining CIS vendors, preparation of CIS monthly returns.
Maintain the Fixed Asset (FA) and Assets under Construction (AUC) Register.
- Review and administer fixed asset additions, disposals, transfers and Capex.
- Manage AUC projects and ensure timely capitalisations once completed.
- Reconcile fixed assets movements in SAP to Fixed Asset and AUC Register, investigate and correct any discrepancies on monthly basis, reconcile Audit file.
- Prepare half yearly CAPEX budget and Capex forecast on request for designated business units (ASD, AUTO, SEMIS, BOMBARDIER, LIFTS and IT).
- Maintain Lease Asset Register and report on leased asset plans.
- Complete quarterly Euro Pack reports relevant to fixed and leased assets.
- Complete all National Statistic quarterly and yearly returns for Capital Investment.
- Assist external auditors with any fixed asset relevant queries.
- Assist the Compliance team with the annual fixed asset audit and update FA Register with audit findings.
- Create and maintain CIS vendors, check weekly CIS payments and file monthly returns.
- Maintain all relevant procedures, keep up to date with fixed and lease assets legislation.
- Assist with implementation of fixed and lease assets projects as and when they arise.
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
The right person for this job will have-
CIMA /ACCA/ ACA Part Qualified
Excel skills- Pivot tables and V Look ups
Be able to work as a team and on their own initiative
Excellent verbal and communication skills
Attention to detail
20,000.00-22,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDS, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
8.50 - 9.50 GBP Per Hour
HULL, NORTH HUMBERSIDERead more
11 - 12 GBP Per Hour
18500.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
ST. IVES, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
12 - 13 GBP Per Hour
HAYES, MIDDLESEXRead more