*** An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for my well established client***
My client is looking for a Support Specialist to join their expanding team located in centralWatford
This role is initially temporary, but has the scope to turn into a long term permanent position.
* Provide 1st line IT Service Desk support, including call logging, gathering information and incident resolution.
* Monitor the daily interaction, call / ticket flow and escalation with the internal supporting teams.
* Provide a high level knowledge of all support procedures and overall ITIL Service Management Foundation practices.
* Assist in the measurement, reporting and achievement of ‘Service Level Proposals’ or ‘Service Level Agreements’ for the IT Operations support model.
* Responsible for the communication from 1st Line support teams regarding the day to day operations to both the business and internal IT groups.
* Provide the first point of escalation for IT related problems.
* Distribution of the workload among the 1st Level support teams, and management of the incident ticket queue.
* Drive Knowledge Management for 1st Level support teams.
* Assist in problem investigations to identify root cause of incidents.
* Back fill for supervisors and management as necessary.
* Provide the first point of escalation for IT related service requests.
* Back fill for management as necessary.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* Educated to A Level
* Customer focused with strong relationship building and influencing skills (essential)
* Able to work as necessary off hours (essential)
* Excellent organisational and communications skills (essential)
* An interest in IT (essential)
* Highly focused on achieving or exceeding expected customer service levels