New role – Temporary – Fire and Safety Officer 3 months +
Completing regular inspections of fire alarms & emergency lighting within the communal areas of residential properties. Ensuring they meet the requirement of fire safety, in line with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order Act 2005 and any remedial actions are completed to minimise risk.
This role would suit a motivated self-starter with excellent customer service experience, who enjoys organising their own time. Due to the nature of the role you will need access to a car.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Testing Fire alarms weekly
- Maintaining Accurate records and reporting where properties are compliant or not compliant
- Testing Emergency lighting
- Referring to the recommendations within the company Fire Risk assessments, reporting back once actions are complete
- Ensuring an understanding of Customer and Company needs and requirements
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Reporting on repairs found and identify areas for improvement.
- Carrying out fire safety checks in accordance with the Fire Safety Policy
- Ensuring risk relating to fire safety is removed or minimised.
- Ensuring communal areas are kept free from obstructions and personal
items in line with policy.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Evidence experience of successfully carrying out programmes of health and safety inspections
- Demonstrate I am self-motivated, with good personal organisation skills and I have the ability to organise conflicting priorities to meet deadlines
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office software and mobile working
- Bring experience of using a diverse range of approaches and tools to address problems.
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate my ability to communicate effectively and establish strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Have a full driving licence and access to transport