|Location: TUNBRIDGE WELLS, KENT||Salary: 20000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3078832|
My client is a large corporate investment company with world class experience that spans over 50 years. They pride themselves on offering outstanding investment solutions and client services throughout 25 countries. The business currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced office administrator to join the team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Purpose of the role:
The role of a DC Banking Associate is to ensure the below key responsibilities are carried out where required. Due to the variety of tasks undertaken in the team flexibility is essential so that when required, staff can be moved to cover as necessary.
• Daily reconciliation of bank accounts for four different entities.
• Liaison with internal and external fund dealing teams regarding the placement and settlement of deals.
• Instruct processing of appropriate monies received.
• Placing and monitoring money market treasury / Institutional Cash Fund deposits.
• Monitoring, labelling and resolution of outstanding entries within our client money record keeping system, AutoRek
• Ownership of any issues identified and taking initiative to resolve in a timely manner with no or minimal impact to client
• Ensure that Client Money rules are understood & applied to all applicable aspects of the role
• Where issues arise relating to Client Money, prompt escalation to CASS team, senior management, compliance and potentially risk.
• Ability to respond effectively to change, and suggest solutions
Experience and Essential Skills:
• Excellent PC skills notably Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Good numerical skills
• Efficient in processing with accuracy and attention to detail
• Team player with a flexible approach
• Strong willingness to learn
• Challenge established processes and seek improvements
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with confidence at all levels and formats
• Analytical approach to problems and follow through logically to a conclusion / resolution
• Highly motivated and focused towards achieving key aims /goals
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and initiative
• Ability to treat customers (internally and externally) with equality and fairness
• Build and maintain positive relationships with other departments
• Effective problem solver and solution orientated
20000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
REIGATE, SURREYRead more
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
10.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
7.50 - 8.85 GBP Per Hour
NEW OLLERTON, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more