|Location: BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 20000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3054081|
Purpose of the role:
To act as Second line support for end-users outside the Finance team of the Firm and to act as First line support for end users within the Finance team.
To assist the Financial Systems Team in the day to day administration of their workload, taking responsibility for the majority of the reactive work.
Acting as primary point of contact for the Financial Systems Team, by telephone, email or in person.
· Provision of first line support
· Provision of second line support for Aderant Expert, Carpe Diem, Metastorm, Crystal Reports and other financial systems to users at all levels outside the finance function.
· Liaison with IT service desk and second line teams.
· Responsibility of monitoring calls that are assigned from IT to the teams infra queue and responding to users in a timely fashion and obtaining a resolution.
· Maintenance of static data on Aderant, Carpe Diem, Metastorm and Business Objects systems
· Assist the Senior Financial Systems Administrator with the maintenance of lawyer targets, cost rates and headcount data, when required.
· Assist the Senior Financial Systems Administrator with undertaking the trainee seat moves twice a year
· Responsibility for the administration around joiners and leavers.
· Liaison with HR, Business Managers and members of the finance team in connection with the maintenance of joiners and leavers.
· Maintenance of access levels on the finance systems.
· Assisting the team with the production and maintenance of system and training documentation.
· Updating report parameters and running month end reports.
· Distribution of links to iFinance reports and maintaining circulation for their distribution.
· Maintenance of iFinance public folders.
Experience & Skills
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook, Excel and Word)
· Good standard of IT literacy.
· Highly numerate.
· Knowledge of Aderant Expert, Carpe Diem, Smartplan, Metastorm and Business Objects would be advantageous but not essential.
· Demonstrable advanced planning, co-ordination and communication skills are necessary (verbal and written).
· Very strong administration and customer service skills are an essential requirement of the role.
· Ability to work well under pressure whilst remaining calm.
· Highly developed organisation and time management skills.
· Ability to communicate at all levels
Personal Qualities/ Behaviours:
· Professional appearance and demeanour
· Excellent telephone manner
· Ability to articulate well on paper and in person
· Committed to high standards of client service (internal and external)
· Flexible and able to use own initiative
· Good team working skills
· Assertive and confident communication skills
· Good time management and organisational skills with acute attention to detail
· Capable and willing to learn new skills as the role requires
· Consistent and accurate
34000 - 36500 GBP Per Annum
SALISBURY, WILTSHIRERead more
50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
STAINES-UPON-THAMES, MIDDLESEXRead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
PRESCOT, MERSEYSIDERead more
43000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
KINGS CROSS, LONDONRead more