Reed Accountancy are delighted to be exclusively supporting our client based on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells who are looking for an immediate financial stock controller.
The ideal candidate would come from a FMCG background and be able to show competences with the below duties:
• Maintain accurate records of stock overseeing physical counts to confirm the accuracy
• Processing adjustments to stock records in accordance with agreed processes
• Regular review and reconciliation of stock records and cost of shipments to financial records
• Ensure products manufactured are correctly updated within the stock system
• Review variances and reporting finding to production director and financial director
• Maintain and update, where necessary, all bill of materials for manufactured products ensuring in line with agreed standards
• Ensure proper arrangement of stock by location for all sites
• Oversee the tracking procedures ensure full traceability of products used in manufacture of products
If you can show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role and are available immediately then please apply!