My client are a well known Financial service company based in the heart of Bristol city centre.
They have a unique opportunity for a Will Writing Executive to join their business, this is a new and exciting opportunity and the successful candidate can make it their own. This role would be ideal for a Financial service/IFA Administrator who wants to utilise their skills and experiences but channel via a different route.
To provide a will writing service to existing and new members. To provide referrals to financial solutions who require investments, pensions, and other permitted financial advice.
Key Duties include:
• Proactively follow up with customers who have a company product and expressed an interest in our will writing service.
• Proactively follow up with customers and arrange a time convenient to them to run through a will.
• Re-actively deal with members who have shown an interest in our will writing service.
• Undertake administration activities for new and existing customers.
• Demonstrate the Society’s values in dealings with colleagues and customers with particular attention to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and acting with integrity.
• Handle inbound and outbound customer telephone calls, letters and e-mails in respect of wills.
• Input data accurately and promptly, ensuring customer records are kept up to date
• Ensure all customer correspondence is safely stored and available for reference
• Comply with the Society’s Code of Conduct including all related policies such as Treating Customers
Fairly, Data Protection, Health & Safety, Information Security, Anti Money Laundering etc.
• Maintain and update market knowledge to perform this role effectively.
• Produce feedback reports on customer conversions looking to identify any key trends from specific distribution channels.
• Cross refer clients to the National Friendly Financial Solutions advice team for investments, pensions
and any other permitted financial opportunities.
• Undertake ad hoc work when necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Negotiating skills
• Customer service
• Proven data entry accuracy
• Experience of working in the Financial Services
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Able to prioritise workload
• Adaptable approach to daily duties
• Be able to work in a small team and independently
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to develop new skills