|Location: WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3056140|
The role will be based within Human Resources and will be responsible for overseeing and administrating the Company Ethics Hotline. This will involve day to day management of the Ethics Line process, maintenance of third party case management tracking system, and partnering with colleagues from Human Resources, Risk and Compliance, and other departments to ensure that the cases submitted via hotline are appropriately investigated.
In addition, the role will provide general employment law support to HR Business Partners in the UK, Ireland, and other EU countries, advising in relation to a wide range of employment issues.
• Manage Ethics Line process, including reviewing cases opened in the case management system and assigning to the appropriate departments for investigation.
• Follow up on the progress of the investigations to ensure they are conducted in a timely manner.
• Review incoming investigation outcomes to ensure they are complete and in line with established standard and procedures.
• Update the case management system with status and outcomes of investigations.
• Ensure that information stored in the case management system is compliant with EU data privacy laws.
• Be a subject matter expert on the Ethics Line process for all stakeholders in Europe.
• Develop and maintain the Ethics Line processes and procedures.
• Create quarterly reports for the senior management on the operation and progress of Ethics Line cases.
• Create quarterly and annual summary reporting for the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Work on other Ethics related initiatives and projects, as assigned.
• Provide advice and counsel on a variety of employee relations issues, including investigations, violations of policy, terminations, interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
• Act as a liaison with external legal firms.
• Support HR Business Partners with the investigations of grievances, disciplinaries and other formal procedures.
• Act as a subject matter expert in providing advice to HR Business Partners and managers on employee relations and policy issues.
• Review and develop HR policies and procedures to meet the needs of the organisation, respond to changing legislation, and facilitate the adoption of best practices.
• Strong employment law knowledge based on a mixture of academic qualifications (Employment Law degree or similar), and experience of managing multiple and complex employee relation cases.
• Strong experience working in Human Resources / Legal / Employee Relations.
• Thorough and up to date understanding of UK and Irish employment legislation, understanding of other EU legislations would be advantageous.
• Experience in working with Ethics Hotline would be desirable.
• Experience in developing, interpreting, and implementing policies, and consulting with HR and management on such policies.
• Exposure to dealing with highly confidential information and a proven record of remaining confidential at all times.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously set and manage timelines and priorities, complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Sound consulting, facilitation, and advisory skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with leadership and senior staff members.
• Ability to operate independently on own initiative.
• Advanced MS Office skills and experience in working with HR / Case Management systems.
14.00 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
23000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
SHAFTESBURY, DORSETRead more
26565.00 - 35577.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWPORT, ISLE OF WIGHTRead more
16.00 - 16.00 GBP Per Hour
PLYMOUTH, DEVONRead more
30000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRERead more