Reed is working with a highly successful, well-known Wealth Management company with a large, strong client following and offices throughout the UK including in Scotland.
They are currently going through a period of growth. Could you be the next person to join their Financial Planning team as Development Manager (Technical) based in Glasgow.
• To assist in the design, implementation, delivery and recording of individual and group training activity in support of the company objectives and effective conduct of our business. To incorporate the training requirements advisory functions.
• To work with Senior Managers and advisers with established track records, providing development, coaching and training support to enable them to achieve their highest potential, in terms of technical knowledge.
• Assist in monitoring adherence to company policies and processes and assessing the knowledge and skills of the workforce and identifying risks and training needs. Accountability for business standards remains with the Senior Manager.
• Experience in delivering presentations
• Experience of working in a regulated Financial Services environment.
• Experience in the design and implementation of training programmes and supporting documentation;
• Experience in the delivery of training to regulated individuals and non-advisory staff;
• Experience of working in an Independent Financial Services environment;
• Experience in the construction of financial planning advice, either in an advisory, paraplanning or research capacity;
• Experience in the construction of client-facing Suitability Reports.
Knowledge & Skills
• Technical knowledge at expert level, across the holistic financial planning sphere
• Ability to demonstrate required level of technical knowledge and application of qualifications in the IFA environment;
• Detailed understanding of retail finance including protection products, investments, pension products and tax planning solutions;
• A comprehensive working knowledge of the FCA’s Principles for Businesses and Conduct of Business rules;
• Understanding of the corporate advice market and associated advice areas, including Auto Enrolment, workplace pensions, employee benefits and business protection;
• Good understanding of the T&C regime within a principles-based regulation model and focus on the appropriate customer outcomes;
• Working knowledge of the implications of the Retail Distribution Review with particular reference to the area of adviser qualifications and Continuing Professional Development.
• Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent)
• Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent)
• Supervision in a Regulated Environment (J07) or equivalent
Excellent salary and benefits package
For further information, please apply or contact Lynn Wilson on 07969633883 email email@example.com