Our client a well-established International Wealth Management Company is seeking a client services team leader to join the Edinburgh office.
▪ Ability to work under pressure to deadlines, whilst maintaining high levels of attention to detail and accuracy throughout
▪ Ability to prioritise and manage own workload and adhere to timescales
▪ Ability to work both independently and as part of the team
▪ Ability to delegate and manage team
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪ Superb telephone manner and customer service skills
▪ Highly motivated individual that is used to working on their own initiative
▪ Highest level of confidentiality required
▪ Manage client services inflow and outflow of tasks
▪ Manage company mailboxes
▪ Delegate work to client services team through the company CRM (Xplan)
▪ Manage the team’s workload and ensure tasks are completed within the appropriate timescales
▪ Assist with the management of adviser/client appointments
▪ Assist with the creation and management of processes
▪ Management of case progress, ensuring a smooth handling of transacted business.
Required Skills and Qualifications
▪ 5+ years in financial services admin role (Preferably with an IFA firm)
▪ Working knowledge of financial CRM systems preferably Xplan
▪ Salary of £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, well-established International Wealth Management Company with an excellent record of success.
For further information, please call Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org