My client a leading Financial Planning firm in the Henley area is actively looking to recruit a skilled Financial services Adviser Support Administrator. If you are actively looking then please do get in touch with an updated copy of your cv along with your salary and wish list on roles.
Main Purpose of the Role:
• To provide back office administration, as part of a team, supporting the Technical Support teams, and
• Updating Fact Finds on the client database
• Creating and distribution of meeting packs to all Advisers and Appointed Representatives
• Liaising with Advisers and Paraplanning Team in order to facilitate good services and delivery at all times.
• Management and processing of Private Client tax returns ensuring they are filed before the deadline.
• Implementation of third party Letter of Authority’s whilst communicating with the Paraplanning team to
ensure Client Reports meet the expected SLA.
• Assist with production and distribution of bi-annual statement for clients
• Calling Third party providers and calls to support Clients
• Assist with the data requirements for financial reporting as required
• Assist with updating of Procedures Manual and ensure that it remains up to date
• To make recommendations as to how the firm’s systems and procedures might be improved
• Promote the brand
• Promote the core values so that they are live throughout the team
• Ensure the firm’s high standards of client care are met
• Ensure the confidentiality of all work undertaken for clients, and work within the principles of the Data
• Comply with the FCA’s Treating Customers Fairly requirements, and other requirements set out in the
company manual and processes.
• To co-operate fully with the Company Anti Money Laundering requirements.
• To maintain records in accordance with the Company's compliance requirements as set out in its compliance
manuals and procedures.
• Work within the requirements of the Data protection policy
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel, Outlook and ideally Adviser Office, Volume and Pulse dealing
• Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team, whilst managing workloads.
• Ability to work under pressure at times.
• Excellent Organisational Skills.
• To ensure that you are familiar with all the procedures and rules concerning checking
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate a strong background within Financial Services Adviser Support within an IFA Practice.