Financial Services Administrator
You will be working as part of a team providing timely and efficient support to the Advisers
in conjunction with the Paraplanners.
• Provide administrative support to Advisers and Paraplanners.
• Update and manage a diary system, taking action when required.
• Format and prepare letters and documents.
• Liaise with both internal and external contacts and clients by telephone and email.
• Support Advisors in managing their pipeline and portfolio of existing business.
• Maintain client records using the Intelligent Office system.
• Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes.
• Submit new business.
• Manage client reviews, including preparing client valuations.
• Prepare client reports – these may be in relation to pensions, investments Trustee
Investment, IHT planning and other associated financial planning requirements.
• Review products available to meeting client needs and make appropriate
• Produce FE Analytic portfolio’s and research on funds
• Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the
financial services environment.
For more information contact Donna at REED.