Reed are delighted to be recruiting for an IFA Administrator in Fordingbridge, this Practice are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic IFA administrator to join their already established a team.
● Preparing meeting packs and valuations for advisers prior to their client meetings.
● Dealing with queries from clients and other third parties over the telephone and emails.
● Using the Intelliflo (IO) back-office system to record client information, updating fact find details and creating tasks.
● Using various investments platforms for trading and processing new business cases.
● Liaising with product providers and other third parties to acquire additional information that may be required to assess a client’s needs and prepare the data in preparation for the Suitability Report.
● Processing new business cases i.e completing the necessary application forms, communicating with the providers and the client effectively to ensure the process is completed efficiently.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● previous experience of working in an IFA.
● Microsoft Word & Excel
● Prioritising workload
● Ability to work under pressure
● Time Management
For more information please contact Donna at Reed