My client a leading Financial Planning Company is actively looking to recruit a Financial Planning Administrator preferably from a Financial Planning Company to join their large thriving company. Ambitious and keen to work within Financial Planning the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the ability to carry out an Administrative role within Financial Services.
This client will offer great opportunities to progress within the industry of Financial Services and if you have a keen interest then please do get in touch.
• Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times.
• Comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and, financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm at all times
• Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
• Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times
• Composing Letters of Authorities and chasing providers for the relevant policy information
• Typing Fact finds and inputting client information and attaching documents to IO
• Scanning and printing of documentation
• Preparing and binding reports with all relevant documentation for client meetings
• Assisting staff with their administration needs as and when required
• Assisting with incoming and outgoing post
• Sending applications to providers and Ascot
• Providing admin support for local marketing initiatives
• Ensure all dealings with clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner
• Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per company procedures
• Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm
• Generally providing admin support to all advisers as and when needed
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
• The requisite knowledge for the role being undertaken including ability to use technology as needed
• Be working to or maintain a basic technical knowledge
• Knowledge and understanding of the firm’s record keeping requirements
• Understanding of the provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in the firm’s compliance manual and procedures