REED Financial Services are exclusively recruiting for an innovative, FTSE 250 listed investment management firm with an exciting and diverse portfolio with over £1bn AUM.
We are looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Accountant, with exposure across fund accounting, financial reporting, treasury, cashflow, management reporting, and who comes from a Big 4 or Top 10 audit background.
You will report directly into the Head of Finance and will be a key member of a mid-sized finance team, with line managerial duties for a junior accountant. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a great firm, with managerial scope and a generous salary and package on offer.
Key Duties Include:
- Financial reporting for the listed parent and all group companies
- Statutory accounts (IFRS)
- Liaison with auditors
- Quarterly reporting
- Responsible for financials of a dedicated fund
- Month end process for the group.
- Reporting, depository and custodian activities.
Treasury and Cashflow Forecasting
- Management of the treasury function
- Treasury bills and day to day liquidity forecasting
- Weekly capital pool reporting
- Monthly cash flow reporting
- Performance and variance analysis.
- Budget planning
- Board pack reporting
- Ensuring correct compliance and regulatory reporting
- Production and submission of FCA reports.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Top-4 qualified accountant ACA
- Demonstrate strong all-round Financial Accounting and Reporting
- At least 4 years hands on exposure within a similar role
- Experience in a VC/PE environment, reporting for listed entities and fund accounting is desirable
- This role will report to senior management, therefore excellent communication skills are essential
Pay and Benefits:
- Salary £70,000+
- Discretionary bonus
- Strong benefits package (please ask for more details)
If you are interested in this position please get in touch with Vivian Smith on 0207 929 9649 or alternatively email email@example.com